Builderall vs ClickFunnels which software should you choose? Builderall and Clickfunnels are very different software approaches to creating powerful online presence for your business by offering powerful solutions for sales and marketing. They share many similarities but also differ in a few important ways. Knowing which one is right for you could be the key to how your business fairs online.
Builderall vs ClickFunnels: What exactly are ClickFunnels?
Clickfunnels are an all-in-one solution for creating sales funnel that help businesses market, sell, and deliver products online. It does this by simplifying the marketing, selling, and delivery process with a variety of funnel options pre-built for specific businesses, products, or services.
Clickfunnels was created by Russell Brunson and Todd Dickerson in 2014 and has grown in popularity to be worth over $360 million. Clickfunnels are aimed at almost every type of business from entrepreneurs, to start-ups, to large companies, and pretty much any type of business in between looking to grow and develop an online presence.
Whatever your business needs are, there is a Clickfunnels designed to help you achieve them.
Builderall vs ClickFunnels: What exactly is Builderall?
Builderall is another online all-in-one, hosted, business builder and marketing platform that incorporates a vast array of features and functions.
It was created in 2011 by Erick Salgado to help entrepreneurs and small businesses easily manage their marketing, sales, and online presence. It is focussed on usability, allowing accessible website creation and marketing tools to everyone, including those with little web-site design experience.
Builderall makes creating all types of websites a synch with tools for membership sites, webinars, and sales funnels creation to collect leads and sell products.
Builderall vs ClickFunnels: Benfits of Clickfunnels
Clickfunnels have many features beneficial to business, including:
- A range of pre-made templates that allow users to create professional funnels suited to their business. Blank templates are also available to design a sales funnel from scratch.
- ClickFunnel has an easy to use drag and drop editor allowing you to customize each page of a funnel. Elements that can be changed are things like text, background, and headings.
- Robust ecommerce solutions are easily implemented to allow you to easily promote and sell products via the funnels you create.
- Clickfunnel includes the Backpack tool that allows you to set up your own affiliate program.
- Includes a variety of membership site funnels allowing users to sign up and access content.
- Webinars can be created through webinar funnels that allow you to advertise and then automatically run a webinar.
- Clickfunnels can be linked to a variety of third-party email marketing services, including MailChimp and Hubspot.
- It will also integrate with a variety of third party tools and services, like Shopify, and WordPress.
- Clickfunnels include a variety of ways to track your funnel analytics. Things like conversions, page views, user behaviour, and more can be viewed easily.
Builderall vs ClickFunnels: Benefits of Builderall
Builderall is also feature rich and includes the following:
- It allows users to host their site directly using its own dedicated servers. This allows websites to load quickly and keeps downtime to a minimum.
- Builderall uses a user-friendly drag and drop website interface suited to all types of website.
- Builderall includes an app builder that makes creating apps easy.
- It has a wide variety of customizable and professional looking templates suitable to all types of website.
- Builderall includes a plethora of design tools to ensure your content grabs the attention of your audience. These include a design studio, video editor and photo studio.
- Like Clickfunnels, Builderall allows you to create a complete eCommerce business and promote products, take payments, or set up an affiliate program.
- Builderall includes tools suitable for creating membership sites, including tools to take one-off or recurring subscriptions.
- Builderall includes tools to create eLearning sites, whether that be stand-alone courses, individual lessons, or tests.
- Builderall has a built-in webinar tool that allows you to stream live or pre-recorded webinars directly from your site.
- Like Clickfunnels, Builderall allows you to manage email communication and campaigns. It even includes its own autoresponder service called Mailing Boss.
Builderall vs ClickFunnels: What are the differences?
Both Builderall and Clickfunnels provide a range of templates to help users create web pages for their projects. Some of Clickfunnels templates come at an added cost but all of Builderall’s are free. Both Builderall and Clickfunnels templates are impressive, with Clickfunnels aimed solely at creating funnels, and Builderall aimed at helping you design your own website.
Both software packages have easy to use interfaces but Builderall is the only option that allows you to create an app directly in the software. The advantage Clickfunnels has in this area is that it allows you to integrate with other software, like Mailchimp and Shopify, easily.
The main difference between the two options is in the publishing options they offer. Builderall allows you to use a free Builderall subdomain or connect a purchased domain directly to the Builderall site. There are no options to integrate web pages with any other website software.
Clickfunnels, on the hand, is more flexible and offers a variety of publishing options. Firstly, you can connect your Clickfunnels directly to a WordPress plugin to embed funnels within your website. Or code for your funnel pages can be injected into any webpage using an iframe. You can even download the html file of the funnel pages and host it anywhere you want or even connect it directly to Facebook.
Builderall vs ClickFunnels: But which one is better?
Well that depends what you are using the software for. Builderall is better suited to people who need a bigger set of tools or want to host directly on the Builderall site. But if you are a business that just wants to sell online, then ClickFunnels is probably better as its funnel creation tool is not only incredibly powerful but more stable and links easily to other software.